The responsibilities and liabilities of Alkhalil Hajj Travels as the tour operator are limited. Alkhalil Hajj Travels acts only as an agent for the passengers in all matters relating to travel arrangements and for the various companies over the lines of which tickets are available and the tours operate. i.e., airlines tickets, hotels, buses or any other services in connection with their tour.
- We assume no responsibility for any delay, change in schedule, loss, injury and damage to, or in respect to any persons or properties however caused or arising in connection with the services of any trains, vehicles, carriers, aircraft, motor or other conveyances or hotel which may be used, whether wholly or in part in the performance of its duty to the passengers.
- We also no liability whatsoever for acts of governments or other authorities, hostilities, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, theft, pilferage, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, or from any causes beyond Alkhalil Hajj Travels's control, or from any loss or damage resulting from improper passports, visas or other documents.
- Alkhalil Hajj Travels will not be responsible for failure to follow instructions, including but not limited to check-in and check-out times and baggage handling.
- Alkhalil Hajj Travels takes, in the event of flight delay or miss connection, no responsibility of any additional costs due to delay or miss connection of confirm flights, baggage lost or delay or transit layover hotel accommodations. It is the responsibility of the airlines to determine exactly what procedure will be followed.
- Customers are reminded that they remain responsible for any insurance they feel necessary e.g. health care, travel, and loss of goods, unless agreed by us.
- If your application for the Hajj Visa is rejected due to personal circumstances, then you we will be held responsible for all financial or consequential loss.
- You are required to respect the privacy of others at all times, especially in the holy cities, by lowering your voices, avoiding arguments and not causing disorder whether in the group or within your rooms or in reception areas.
- We will not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delay of luggage but will offer our full support and help if luggage is lost in trying to recover it. We will not be financially responsible for its replacement and neither responsible for the missing luggage paperwork and for the picking up and delivering of your luggage.
- Each person will be responsible for their health costs, both from the illness and any consequences that arise, unless agreed in by us
- All activities during Hajj / Umrah i.e. Ziyaarat, pelting the Jamaraats, etc will be conducted and performed in a form of a group, so therefore please co-operate by not wandering off on your own or by forming your own personal group.
- We use the hotel grading (e.g. 3 or 4 Star) as approved by the Saudi authorities. These may not exactly correspond to those used in Europe.
- Anything not included within the standard package offer, will need to be paid for separately. If you have any special or specific requirements you must inform us at the time of booking, or we may not be able to arrange the required facilities.
- No documents will be posted out to applicants due to danger of loss and delay. If you insist on posting documents, any consequential loss/delay is your responsibility.
- It is your duty to ensure we have the relevant documents
- RESERVATION / DEPOSITS: Reservations should be made with a £2000 deposit to ensure passenger booking. Full payment is due 12 weeks prior to departure.
- CANCELLATION: All cancellations must be received in writing 12 weeks prior to departure date. Passenger's deposit will be refunded, minus £300 administration fee. In addition to above addition penalties and/or charges imposed by hotel/airline/bus companies together with services or hotel space may be imposed.
Your Financial Protection
When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong."
“We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).”
“If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.”