- Hajj Visa.
- Hajj Draft.
- Perform your hajj with a Islamic scholar.
- Invitation to hajj meeting programme before departure.
- Experienced and knowledgeable group leader during Hajj.
- All ground transportation is by air conditioned buses.
- Accommodation in Mina air condition tents and in Arafat regular tents.
-Breakfast, lunch and dinner meals will be provided during hajj days in Mina and Arafat.
-Lunch meal will be provided in Arafat.
-Mattress, pillow and quilt in Mina.
- Accommodation in Makkah will be in multi-story building in Al Rasaifah and around 3.5km from Haram (The Holy Mosque). You will be accommodated in quad and quint rooms that are spacious rooms featuring five comfortable single beds.
- Accommodation in Madinah will be in 5 star hotel (Pullman Zamzam Madinah) and only 150 yards from Bab Al Salam of Al Masjid Al Nabawi. Pullman Zamzam Madinah offers free WiFi throughout the entire hotel. Triple and double rooms for those who prefer extracomfort they will need to purchase it at an extra
- VIP buses to Madinah.
- Ziyarah to the Baqea, the Martyrs of Uhud and the Quba Mosque in Madinah.
- Travel from UK - Jeddah - UK.
- Hadi (Qurbani)
Economy Non Shifting Package (16 days)
- 3 Dhu l-Hijja 1438Hijri - 25/08/2017 Depart UK to Jeddah and then to Makkah by bus
- 4 Dhu l-Hijja 1438Hijri - 26/08/2017 Perform Umrah.
- 8 Dhu l-Hijja 1438Hijri - 30/08/2017 Go to Mina.
- 9 Dhu l-Hijja 1438Hijri - 31/08/2017 Go to Arafat and then Muzdalefa where you will sleep that night.
- 10 Dhu l-Hijja 1438Hijri - 01/09/2017 Go to Mina to stone, to Makkah to do Tawaaf Efadah and then to Mina again where you will stay another two nights.
- 15 Dhul-Hijja 1438Hijri - 06/09/2017 Go to Madinah.
- 19 Dhul-Hijja 1438Hijri - 10/09/2017 Leave Madinah to Manchester.
N.B. Please note that dates and travel are subject to confirmation dictated by events such as the lunar calendar.