- Hajj Visa.
- Hajj Draft.
- Perform your hajj with an Islamic scholar.
- Invitation to hajj meeting programme before departure.
- Experienced and knowledgeable group leader during Hajj.
- All ground transportation is by air-conditioned buses.
- Accommodation in Mina and Arafat air condition tents.
-Breakfast, lunch and dinner meals will be provided during hajj days in Mina and Arafat.
-Lunch meal will be provided in Arafat.
-Mattress, pillow and quilt in Mina.
- In Muzdalifa, You will be provided with a portable folding mattress to use as the Hajj Authority has not built up tents.
- Accommodation in Makkah will be in multi-story building in Al Rasaifah and around 3.5km from Haram (The Holy Mosque). You will be accommodated in quad and quint rooms that are spacious rooms featuring five comfortable single beds within shared flat and shared bathrooms. Half board - Breakfast and dinner are included except hajj days where you will be in Mina and Arafat.
- Accommodation in Madinah will be in 4-star hotel only 150 yards from Bab Al Salam of Al Masjid Al Nabawi. Madinah 4-star hotel offers free WiFi throughout the entire hotel. Triple and double rooms for those who prefer extracomfort they will need to purchase it at an extra. Half board -Breakfast and dinner are included.
- VIP buses to Madinah.
- Ziyarah to the Baqea, the Martyrs of Uhud and the Quba Mosque in Madinah.
- Travel from UK - Jeddah - UK.
- Hadi (Qurbani)
ECONOMY NON-SHIFTING PACKAGE (16 DAYS)
- 3 Dhu l-Hijja 1439Hijri - 14/08/2018 Depart UK to Jeddah and then to Makkah by bus
- 4 Dhu l-Hijja 1439Hijri - 15/08/2018 Perform Umrah.
- 8 Dhu l-Hijja 1439Hijri - 19/08/2018 Go to Mina.
- 9 Dhu l-Hijja 1439Hijri - 20/08/2018 Go to Arafat and then Muzdalefa where you will sleep that night.
- 10 Dhu l-Hijja 1439Hijri - 21/08/2018 Go to Mina to stone, to Makkah to do Tawaaf Efadah and then to Mina again where you will stay another two nights.
- 14 Dhul-Hijja 1439Hijri - 25/08/2018 Go to Madinah.
- 18 Dhul-Hijja 1439Hijri - 29/08/2018 Leave Madinah to Manchester.
N.B. Please note that dates and travel are subject to confirmation dictated by events such as the lunar calendar.